Please join the Northern California Chapter on April 13th at 9:30 AM PST for a webinar on Legislative and Regulatory Updates – Health & Welfare and Retirement. Our speakers are Sarah Kanter and Freeman Levinrad from Trucker Huss. Trucker Huss is one of the largest employee benefits specialty law firms in the country.
Legislative and Regulatory Update: Health & Welfare
Updates on recent legislation, regulation and other federal guidance impacting group health plans.
• The group health plan provisions in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021
• The Transparency in Coverage regulations
• Coverage of COVID-19 testing and vaccines
• Extension of certain plan deadlines due to COVID-19
• Group health plan provisions in the COVID-19 relief bill
Speaker: Sarah Kanter, Trucker Huss
Sarah focuses her practice in the representation of employers and multiemployer trusts in all aspects of their health and welfare plans.
Legislative and Regulatory Update: Retirement
Updates on recent legislative and regulatory changes impacting retirement plans, as well as a summary of proposed legislation. Topics will include:
• Retirement plan relief in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021
• DOL final regulation on ESG investing
• SECURE 2.0 and other proposed legislation impacting retirement plans
Speaker: Freeman Levinrad, Trucker Huss
Freeman focuses his practice in the area of retirement plans and advises on the design and administration of 401(k), 403(b), profit sharing, money purchase, and defined benefit pension plans.
Wednesday, April 13, 2021
9:30 - 10:30 AM PDT - Health & Welfare
10:30 - 11:30 AM PDT - Retirement
FREE - Members of the Capital, Houston, Kansas City and Northern California Chapters
$50- Non-members and Guests
Please click here to register. Registrants will be emailed the webinar link on Monday, April 12, 2021. If you don't receive the link, please contact the Northern California Chapter.
By Friday, April 9, 2021
Donna Malliet, CEBS